This is the first post, named “Ruby”, in a series of “Ultimate List of … Resources”. I’m going to compose several lists for different topics I encounter during my development work. To start, I begin with Ruby. Later, I will add “Ultimate Lists” about Ruby on Rails, Subversion, AJAX and some other topics.
Feel free to let me know if I missed an important resource. I’m also open to suggestions about other “Ultimate Lists”.
For now, you’ll have to settle for the “Ultimate List of Ruby Resources”.
- “Programming Ruby: The Pragmatic Programmers’ Guide, Second Edition” by Dave Thomas, Chad Fowler and Andy Hunt
- “The Ruby Way, Second Edition: Solutions and Techniques in Ruby Programming” by Hal Fulton
- “Ruby Cookbook” by Lucas Carlson, Leonard Richardson
- “Everyday Scripting with Ruby: For Teams, Testers, and You” by Brian Marick
- “Beginning Ruby: From Novice to Professional” by Peter Cooper
- “Ruby In A Nutshell” by Yukihiro Matsumoto
- “Enterprise Integration with Ruby” by Maik Schmidt