I’ve been reading a lot about startups this weekend. Here is a quick post with all the articles I came across this weekend and found worth mentioning:
- Startupping TIP
- How to start a startup
- Ten rules for web startups
- Business 2.0: How to build a bulletproof startup
- The 18 Mistakes that kill Startups
- The Hardest Lessons for Startups to Learn
- How to fund a startup
- 5 Reasons to create your first startup
- 9 Must reads before you start a startup
- Little Known Ways to Brand on the Cheap: 99 Tips for Poor Web Startups
- 6 Startup Lessons For The Year 2007
- Tips for startup companies
- Ideas for startups
- 8 Simple Steps to Build Traffic For Your Internet Startup
- 7 Tips for naming your Web 2.0 startup
- 7 Rules for Web 2.0 Startups
- Startup Website That Work
- Hindsight 2.0: Lessons From A Failed Web 2.0 Startup
- 10 Stupid Mistakes Made by the Newly Self-Employed
- The 5 Most common mistakes made by startups
- A Student's guide to startups
- 10 Steps to a Hugely Successful Web 2.0 Company TIP
- Startup Success: The Phenomenal Force Of Focus
- Web 2.0 Startup: The Business Model TIP
- Small Biz 101: How to Get Started TIP
- 5 ways to start a company (without quitting your day job)
- Startup Suicide: Five Ways To Kill Your Startup, Which Will You Pick?
- Startups for the rest of us
Got any articles that are not on the list? Please add a comment to let me know!
If you're seeing this message you've probably enabled some form of adblocker. I respect that.
I use this space to show recommended books on Amazon.com in relation to the post you just read. This generates a small income that allows me to buy a book every now and then.